Friday, January 6, 2012

Eco Care Landscaping & Construction Review

We've been on the search for a viable, reliable, communicative and professional landscaping business for 3 months to build a flagstone patio in our side yard plus brick a small patch of the front yard that sees no sunlight. After leaving messages for close to 8 difference places, I was introduced by chance to the owner of Eco Care at a social gathering in early September. I'd explained how hard it was to get a hold of someone, anyone to come out and make a bid.  he explained that many of these places (including a lot listed on Yelp) are small businesses that don't have offices and literally work out of their homes and work vehicles. Since they work outside all day, everyday, it's difficult to call every call back.

I appreciated his honesty and requested a bid for the work. He came out a week later then emailed me within 3 days a written bid plus a timetable. Since one bid is never enough, I'd received another landscaper's information (coincidentally off of Yelp) and set up an appointment. This guy not only never showed up, he called the next day from my house while I was offsite wondering where I was! I came home to meet him. He said he'd get back to me within a day with a bid. 5 days later....nevermind...let's just say this guy just didn't seem to need the business. Good for him.

Eco Care Landscaping came in and built us a beautiful 15' x 20' flagstone patio and the aforementioned bricked area on time and on budget. Their staff was on-site at the times requested, were very personable and professional. I can't recommend Joe and his staff enough for anyone's landscaping needs.

All I have is his phone number, I don't know his business address. But try him out! We'll be using him next spring for all our gardening and landscaping requests!

3535 N. Leavitt
Unit G

Chicago, IL 60686
Neighborhood: University Village
(773) 459-9575

No comments:

Post a Comment