Saturday, January 7, 2012

San Francisco Architecture Walking Tour Review

Recently moved out of the area and wanted to do so something 'touristy' during my next visit. This tour had really high reviews on yelp, so I thought I would give it a try.

I have worked and gone to school in the financial district. It is crazy how I have never stopped and appreciated the architecture in the area. This tour is great and would highly recommend to visitors and my fellow Bay Area folks. It really helped me slow down my pace and take in what I passed by for so many years.

Rick, our guide combines his background of architectural history and love for SF in this 2 hour+ tour.  His information is not easily found in your common tourist book or map. He has also recently started to touch upon future plans of SODO (this adds a few more more minutes to the tour). I won't give away what he talks about ... you just have to take the tour yourself!

I will definitely try and take his Chinatown tour when I come back to town!

To get the most out of the tour, I recommend a weekday.

Galleria Park Hotel
191 Sutter St

San Francisco, CA 94104
Neighborhood: Financial District
(415) 264-8824

No comments:

Post a Comment